What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.rategain.com
This policy was last modified on July 9, 2012
B-15, Sector - 57
Noida, UP 201301
This policy is powered by Trust Guard, your PCI compliance authority.
- Copyright in the material contained in the RateGain website belongs to Riv Consulting Inc. Chicago, USA
- RateGain grants to visitors to this website a license to make one free copy of the information contained herein for personal or non-commercial use only. Accordingly, no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without RateGain's prior written permission.
- The RateGain's logo is the sole property and trademark of Riv Consulting Inc. or its subsidiaries.
- While RateGain has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct, visitors should be aware that the information may have become out of date.
- In no event whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall RateGain be liable for any damages, losses, expense, loss of data or profit caused by your use of the material or the contents of the RateGain's website.
- RateGain does not endorse any pages linked to the RateGain's website, nor does RateGain's control the contents of any linked sites and cannot therefore be responsible for their contents.
- Any information provided by a visitor to the RateGain's website will not be treated as confidential and the visitor acknowledges and accepts that RateGain may pass information regarding the visitor and/or information provided by the visitor to third parties and/or use the information for marketing purposes.
- If the visitor transmits defamatory material to the RateGain's web site this may result in criminal and/or civil proceedings being commenced against the visitor and the visitor shall at all times indemnify RateGain's against all losses, expenses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs) suffered or incurred by RateGain in relation thereto.
- You are granted access to the RateGain's web pages on condition that you accept all of the above and the application of US law and the use of the US courts to govern matters in relation to the RateGain's website. You also agree to indemnify RateGain and not to hold RateGain liable for the result (foreseeable or otherwise) of your actions or omissions based on material contained herein.